APPLICATION FORM: Drift Studio – Film Production Intern
DRIFT is looking for a motivated Film Production Intern to work with them across all aspects of their film production work. If you’re based in Islington, aged 18-25 and looking to develop your career in film, then read on…
DRIFT is a young creative production company founded by Ali White and Crusoe Weston in 2019. They produce films spanning the fields of; Music, Advertising, Documentary, Commercial, Corporate and Fashion. The company specialises in film production in areas including Direction, Pre Production, Shoot Production, Post Production, Shooting (DOP / Lighting), Offline Edit, Online Edit.
- Hands-on experience working with a variety of camera, lighting and sound equipment.
- Assisting with production tasks and behind the scenes administration.
- Assisting on edits, learning professional workflows and file management.
- We are also always keen to support interns with practical advice, hands on assistance or equipment for the development of personal projects.
- An opportunity for further long-term employment at the culmination of a mutually rewarding internship.
Skills & Experience
- Can bring an enthusiastic and positive attitude to the workplace
- A desire to learn new skills and have new experiences.
- A passion in film / video, music, visual arts, documentary and storytelling is important.
- Punctuality, timekeeping, organisational skills and good computer literacy on Mac OS systems.
The placement will run as either 1 day a week for 6 months or 2 days a week for 3 months.
You must be willing and capable to travel to South East London to the studio and to attend shoots located within the Greater London area (shoot travel expenses will be reimbursed by DRIFT).
If you’d like to apply, please complete this brief application form to tell us why you should be given the opportunity and how it fits in with your interests and goals. You must be an Islington resident and aged between 18-25 to be eligible to apply.
If you would like to apply by some other means or if you have any other questions, please get in touch with us to via: [email protected]
Successful applicants will be invited to a short and informal remote interview with staff from Drift Studio and Creative Opps to be scheduled for the 11th of July 2023, before we make a final decision.
We can’t wait to hear from you!