This accessibility statement applies to the Creative Opps website, which is run by Creative Opps CIO. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, so we have built it to be as accessible as possible. The design and content are purposefully simple.
For example, that means you should be able to
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts;
- zoom in up to 500% without the text spilling off the screen;
- navigate the website using just a keyboard and speech recognition software;
- listen to the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
We’ve also made sure
- the website text is as simple as possible to understand, and links and buttons as easy as possible to identify and use;
- text reflows in a single column when you change the size of the browser window;
- videos have subtitles;
- all forms are accessible;
- we don’t upload inaccessible documents for your use, like older PDF documents;
- We don’t use tools and plugins that aren’t accessible.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible. Currently,
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text;
- videos do not currently offer audio description;
- you can only adjust the colour and contrast levels through your own browser extensions or settings and system settings in your device. We have, however, tried to ensure as much contrast as possible throughout the website.
- there is no option to alter the font.
If you need information on this website in a different format please email [email protected]
We’ve built this website using the theme ‘Neve’, which is an accessible theme. We are not in control of updates to this theme, but endeavour to test this website regularly to ensure it remains as accessible as possible. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us on [email protected]